For when high absorbency is necessary for heavy draining wounds.
|3501||Combine Pads 1/pouch – Sterile, 5″ x 9″||20||20|
|3502||Combine Pads 1/pouch – Sterile, 8″ x 7 1/2″||12||20|
|3503||Combine Pads 1/pouch – Sterile, 8″ x 10″||24||15|
Dynarex Combine Pads are designed for use where high absorbency is needed for heavy draining wounds. The Combine Pads have an outer cover constructed of a soft non-woven material, filled with a fluffy inner filling which absorbs fluids and is sealed at the edges to prevent any leaking. These pads are available in both sterile and non-sterile.
- Designed for use where high absorbency is needed for heavy draining wounds
- Outer cover constructed of soft non-woven material
- Fluffy inner fill absorbs and disperses fluids
- Sealed edges to prevent leakage
- Sterile pads packed in peel down pouches for convenient aseptic handling
- Pouches packed in open trays for easy access
- General Information